- People who talk to you while you’re going.
- Lack of ventilation.
- No paper towels.
- People who “forget” to flush.
- The automatic toilets that flush while you’re still using them.
- People who don’t wash their hands.
- Stalls without doors.
- Urinals where the urine splashes on you no matter how careful you are.
- People who pee on the toilet paper.
- People who talk on their cell phones in the stall.
- People who rub one out in the stall.
- Being 9 years old and having women ask me if I was a boy or a girl because my mother insisted that I come into public restrooms with her for my safety.
Thanks to Paul for help with this list during a boring seminar.